RN / LPN Care Coordinator (Substance Use Disorder)
Company: Aware Recovery Care
Location: New London
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Why You'll Love This Registered Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse
Do you enjoy providing exceptional patient care? Want to use your
skills and knowledge to make a positive impact in the lives of
those struggling with substance abuse? If so, join the Aware
Recovery Care team today in this Care Coordinator / Registered
Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job in New London,
The Care Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and care
management of Aware Recovery Care clients. In addition to executing
the duties and responsibilities of the Care Coordinator as part of
a multidisciplinary Addiction Care Team, this individual also
serves to make any other arrangements, whether through ARC or
outside providers, that are deemed necessary or beneficial to the
overall progression of the client's health.
At Aware Recovery Care, you will help our clients find their path
to recovery and make lasting connections with clients and coworkers
as you work together to make a difference in the lives of those
struggling with substance abuse. Ignite your career and make a
difference in this Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse
(LPN) job in our New London, CT location.
Apply to our Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
job today and bring your variety of skills and personal experience
to work every day as you build a career that excites you at Aware
Recovery Care.ResponsibilitiesCare Coordinator Job
- Admission, care management and discharge of a caseload of
clients receiving recovery services in the home.
- Driving to and meeting clients in their home environment.
Transporting clients to ARC-related appointments as fit and
- Assessment and development of an appropriate treatment plan to
meet individual ARC client needs with understanding and
consideration of client care goals as voiced by the client, making
the client a major part of his/her treatment and recovery.
- Regular evaluation of client progress, including crisis
intervention as appropriate.
- Submit timely clinical documentation in an Electronic Medical
Record (EMR) system.
- Coordination of services with the client, family and all
providers involved in the treatment plan.
- Maintain up-to-date education on current addiction treatment
trends, including knowledge of Internet and local resources for
those with substance abuse.
- Providing advocacy as needed to ensure the client knows and
understands his/her rights.
- Supervision and delegation of the services rendered to the
client by the CRA in accordance with organization policies.
- Identification of client and family needs for services or other
community resources and referral for the same when
- Participation in orientation, teaching and supervision of other
client care staff.
- Involvement in self-evaluation and professional
- Participation in Case Review, supervision, and continuing
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assignedRequired
SkillsCare Coordinator Job Qualifications
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) or a Licensed Practical Nurse
- One year of professional clinical social work experience or at
least one year of professional nursing experience within the past
- Must be open/flexible to working nights and weekends, if
- Demonstrate a variety of competencies such as ability to
collaborate and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Complete a Urine Drug Screen following manufacturer
- Complete and review a variety of modules and policies.
- Aware Recovery Care requires proof of COVID vaccination prior
Keywords: Aware Recovery Care, New England , RN / LPN Care Coordinator (Substance Use Disorder), Healthcare , New London, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!