Registered Nurse ( RN ) - Cardiology
Company: Hartford HealthCare
Posted on: June 26, 2022
DescriptionJob Schedule: Part Time
Standard Hours: 24
Job Shift: Shift 1
Shift Details: 8:30-5 3 days a week
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work
with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment
matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most
comprehensive healthcare network.
Charlotte Hungerford Hospital is a 122-bed, general acute care
community hospital located in Torrington, Connecticut, that serves
as a regional health care resource for the 100,000 residents of
Litchfield County and Northwest Connecticut. CHH offers
personalized attention from an expert team of caregivers and
physicians that utilize advanced technology and clinical
partnerships in a convenient, safe and comfortable patient
Under Provider direction, the RN provides skilled nursing care to
patients in a variety of clinical settings. Scope of responsibility
is characterized by use of nursing process to assess, plan,
intervene and evaluate human responses to actual or potential
health problems utilizing appropriate practices, standards,
protocols and guidelines. RN will be working in the Remote Device
Clinic and an Anti-Coagulation Clinic.
- Performs venipuncture's, and takes vital signs. -
- Makes medication dose adjustments.
- Provides Coumadin education to patients if needed.
- Will handle all of PT/INR result/meds adjusting for practice
under supervision of Provider.
- Manages remote alerts and tracing that come into practice.
- Will assess alerts and report them to the provider if
- Schedule and bill out remote reads.
- Triage telephones calls and display ability to initiate
appropriate nursing intervention in prompt, precise, and
- Provides information and education to patients and their
families based on identified needs.
- Under direction of provider, calls in prescription medications
- Perform other related duties as required
Reports to: Office Manager
- Current state of Connecticut RN license and Current CPR
- BSN with 1 year of experience as an RN.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements:
- Telemetry experience required
- Pacemaker/Cardiac device knowledge
- EMR experience required
- Independent working skills
- Organizational/time management skills
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers
exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you
are part of an organization on the cutting edge - helping to bring
new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education
to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving
organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a
competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance.
Every moment matters. And this is your moment.
Keywords: Hartford HealthCare, New England , Registered Nurse ( RN ) - Cardiology, Healthcare , Farmington, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!