Company: PRIDE Health
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Pride Health is seeking candidates for a Lab Assistant
-opportunity based out of Shelton, CT.u202f -This is a -3-month
assignment, with a possibility for a conversion to permanent
role.Shift: 1st shift, 8:30 am - 5 pm, 40 hours/week.
- Monitoring, sorting and storing of incoming specimens.
- Data entry including patient requisitions, and double checking
- Assist in providing general support functions.
- Take inventory, stock, order and stock supply items as directed
by supervisors for the pre-analytical department.
- Verify and enter patient demographics, patient consents and
insurance information with manual requisitions along with collected
and received time/date information.
- Order tests as per request.Skills & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma required.
- Bachelor's in Biology is required.
- Processing samples at computer; interacting with other
Keywords: PRIDE Health, New England , Lab Assistant, Healthcare , Shelton, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!