(CNA) Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Complete Care at Harrington Court
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Complete Care at Harrington Court is looking to hire (CNA)
Certified Nursing Assistant to join their wonderful team! Offering
on the spot interviews, retention bonus, competitive pay, and the
best TEAM around.
- retirement pension & tuition reimbursement!!!
- weekend availabilityRESPONSIBILITIES OF A (CNA) Certified
Nursing Assistant :
- Care for residents in a manner conducive to their safety and
comfort, under the direction of a licensed nurse.
- Perform all duties in accordance with facility and Federal and
- Assist RN's and LPNs
- Perform ADLs, such as bathing, dressing, serving meals,
feeding, ambulating, turning, and positioning.
- Maintain clean living conditions for residents.
- Make sure all reports and records are completed in a timely
QUALIFICATIONS OF A (CNA) Certified Nursing Assistant :
- Must have an active Certification as an CNA in the state of
- Experience preferred, not required''Work Location:
- One locationIND123
Keywords: Complete Care at Harrington Court, New England , (CNA) Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Colchester, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!