Licensed Massage Therapist
Company: Massage Envy
Location: Rocky Hill
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Overview Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a
place that helps you feel and deliver your best? Massage Envy is
the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a massage
therapist at our Hamdenfranchised location,* you'll join a team
that's passionate about helping people feel their best through
total body care. And you have a meaningful role to play in that
mission as you:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols
and modalities to design customized services that meet the
individual needs of each client.
- Build relationships with members and guests to help them pursue
their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every
service.Here's what's in it for you:The difference you'll make in
clients' lives is the biggest reward for any massage therapist, but
our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your
work. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and
building your book of business so you can focus on performing as
many massages as you want. And with the repeat clientele that our
membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact
your services make for members.And the perks don't stop there. We
support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the
treatment room with:Benefits that help you take care of you
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Leave Option
- Tuition Reimbursement for Student Loans
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Free AMTA Membership
- Free Professional Liability Insurance Policy
- Free CEUs with 4 new courses introduced quarterly
- Retail Discounts
- Flexible Scheduling
- A healthy compensation planthat rewards your hard work. Our
therapists average$35-$40/service hour (with gratuities) with
adjustment for experience/education and bonuses for client
prebooking, service enhancements, product sales and more.
- A dedication to self-carewith an education program that helps
therapists understand the physical impact of your work and gives
you the tools to prolong the career you love.
- Continuing education
- A commitment to safetyand providing a therapeutic, healing
environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests. And strict
protocols for Infection Control and Disease Prevention.What We'll
Accomplish Together As a team, we're committed to offering
excellent professional services that help clients do more of the
things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the
very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performingquality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as
applicable in our state.
- Customizingmassage services within Massage Envy's policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguardingthe client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracingthe Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protectingour workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
members.What it Takes to Succeed We only succeed together, so we're
looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing.
Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionalswho have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for
massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and
reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge,seeking continuing education to build on
their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue
- Clear communicatorswho can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care championswho can recommend follow-up visits and
additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue
their wellness goals.
- Great teammateswho show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done.We Believe Our Differences Make Us
BetterWe'reexcited to hear from everyone with the skills,
experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.Ifyou're ready to
bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing
what you love, we can't waitto meet you.*Massage Envy Franchising,
LLC (MEF) is a national franchisor of independently owned and
operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location,
not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all
positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual
franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its
affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by
each individually owned and operated franchised location and may
vary from location to location.by Jobble
Keywords: Massage Envy, New England , Licensed Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Rocky Hill, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!