Licensed Massage Therapist
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place that helps
you feel and deliver your best?
The Massage Envy brand is the leader in accessible massage and skin
care. As a massage therapist at our Trumbull/Monroe franchised
location,* you'll join a team that's passionate about helping
people feel their best through total body care. Our massage
therapists are full-fledged employees and valued team members who
get the support they need to feel safe and confident doing what
they love. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing,
and building your book of business so you can focus on performing
as many massages as you want. And with the repeat clientele that
the membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term
impact your services make for members. And the perks don't stop
Here's what's in it for you:
We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the
treatment room with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you
- Healthcare benefits 50% covered by franchisee
- Access to dental and vision plans
- Employee Wellness and Assistance Program
- Simple IRA with up to 3% match
- Paid Time Off
- Monthly total body care sessions
- Retail Discounts
- Complimentary AMTA membership and LIABILITY INSURANCE
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work ranging
from $30,000 for part-time therapists to $70,000 for full-time
(this accounts for average gratuity).
- A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps
managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you
the tools to prolong the career you love.
- Continuing education with 12+ free CEs every year. In addition,
$200 is granted for all full-time employees to use for other
- A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing
environment for you and each member and guest.
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional
services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your
role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our
mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the
passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role
- Well-skilled professionalswho have a minimum of 750 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion, licensing requirements for massage therapy in our
state, and able to pass a background and reference check
- Willingness to grow by continuing education to build on their
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done.
ME SPE Franchising, LLC ("ME SPE") is a national franchisor of
independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not ME SPE, Massage Envy
Franchising, LLC ("MEF"), or any of their affiliates, is the sole
employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and
each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for
ME SPE, MEF, or any of their affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits
and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated
franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Keywords: Massage Envy, New England , Licensed Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Monroe, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!