Travel Med Tech Needed in New Hampshire
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Require a (Four-year - if MT) or (Two-Year - if MLT) degree from
an accredited training program in Medical Technology or biological
science degree, with recent clinical experience within the past two
years. Active or Eligibility for National Certification (e.g.,
ASCP, AMT, AAB), and clinical experience within the past 24 months.
Contact a CompHealth recruiter for information on additional needed
license or certification.
- Nights - 4x10 Fri through Mon
- National Certification required
- 2+ years of experience preferred
- Generalist with Micro for gram stains & rapid tests, BB
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keywords: CompHealth, New England , Travel Med Tech Needed in New Hampshire, Healthcare , Franklin, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!