Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Woodlands Senior Living of Hallowell
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Description:If you seek a fulfilling and rewarding career
working to improve the lives of seniors, then we are looking for
Woodlands Senior Living of Hallowell is a community consisting of
assisted living and specialized memory care. We are part of
Woodlands Senior Living, a Maine-based company known for excellence
in senior care since the 1990s. Our purpose and promise is to
provide superior, individualized care to seniors with Alzheimer's
disease and other memory impairments. Our mission is to make each
day the best day possible for every resident we serve, while
helping to bring peace of mind to the people who love them.We are
currently hiring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)!The primary
role of our CNA's is to assist residents with activities of daily
living (bathing dressing, grooming, mobility, etc.) and
instrumental activities of daily living (light housekeeping, etc.).
When properly certified, our caregivers also perform in the role of
medication administration in accordance with practitioner
orders.This position has an every other weekend requirement.We have
updated our wage scale - starting wage $17 per hour with
certification and no experience. Higher pay for additional
certifications and/or experience. Shift differentials offered as
well!BenefitsWe offer a competitive compensation and benefits
- Health and Dental Insurance
- On Demand Pay - Get paid directly after the hours you've
- Doing something you can be proud of!
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- A positive and fun workplace!
- 401K Savings and Investment Plan & new company match!
- The opportunity to make a difference in someone's life!
- Life Insurance
- Joining a company that values the person more than their
- Perfect Attendance Bonus
- The opportunity to learn and grow!
- Tuition Assistance (CRMA, PSS)
- Support from a peer mentor!
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Direct DepositRequirements:CNA license preferred but not
necessary. We will provide the training you need, for FREE! But, we
want happy people who have what it takes to care.
Keywords: Woodlands Senior Living of Hallowell, New England , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Hallowell, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!