Travel Registered Nurse RN Medical Surgical
Company: OneStaff Medical
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Medical-Surgical nurses provide direct care to adult patients in
a variety of settings and is the largest group of nurses. They
provide care for patients often with multiple diagnoses, across
multiple medical specialties.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, New England , Travel Registered Nurse RN Medical Surgical, Healthcare , Bangor, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!