Travel Registered Nurse RN Intensive Care Unit ICU
Company: OneStaff Medical
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Charge nurses are experienced registered nurses who have
displayed leadership, management and communication skills. They are
responsible for managing, supervising and assisting the nursing
staff, as well as providing administrative support and patient
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, New England , Travel Registered Nurse RN Intensive Care Unit ICU, Healthcare , Claremont, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!