CT Clinical Coordinator
Company: Yale New Haven Health System
Location: New London
Posted on: September 25, 2022
To be part of our organization, every employee should understand
and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our
Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect,
accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as
individuals and professionals, every day.Coordinator Oversees Ct
Lung Screening Program And Radiation Dose Management Program.
Oversees Workflow Of Ct Lung Screening Program Including Efforts
Related To Guiding Patient Through The Screening Process. Works
With Referring Physician Offices To Manage Follow Up Imaging Tests.
Responsible For Data Entry And Statistical Reporting As Well As
Education For Patients. Works With Manager To Plan, Develop,
Facilitate And Coordinate The Operation Of The Unit/Department.
Reviews Dose Alerts And Dose Related Data. Works On Protocol Review
And Optimization As Well As Education. Supports Mri Safety Program
To Meet Jc Requirements. Coordinates Activities Associated With
Accreditations. Acts As Supervisor In The Manager's
- 1. -Responsible For Daily Operation Of Ct Lung Screening
- 2. -Establishes Processes And Standards That Ensure Consistent
Patient Scheduling Including Follow Up Diagnostic Studies
- 3. -Tracking All Patients Based On Lung Rad System.
- 4. -Responsible For Data Entry Into Lung Registry.
- 5. -5. Coordinates Patient Letters And Provides Follow Up Phone
Calls To Physician Offices
- 6. -6. Participates In Meetings To Review Ct Lung Screening
Program And Statistics.
- 7. -7. Functions As A Preceptor To Staff. Assists The Manager
In Education For The Staff. Ensures Staff Competencies Are Current
And Up To Date With New Standards.
- 8. -8. Communicates Clearly, Concisely And Effectively.
Provides Accurate And Consistent Interpretation And Application Of
Human Resource Policies.
- 9. -9. Assists Manager With Daily Operations Including Covering
On Floor, Kronos, Scheduling, Budget, Education And Accreditation
Of 7 Ct/Mr Units.
- 10. -10. Meets Performance Expectations For Customer Service,
Teamwork, Resource Utilization, And Staff And Self Development As
Outlined In Performance Review.
- 11. -11. Oversees Dose Management Program And Software. Reviews
Alerts. Notifies Physicist Of Any High Doses Needing Reviews. Looks
For Trends For Staff And Machines. Works On Protocol Optimization
Across The System. Prepares Summary For Radiation Safety Meeting.
Provides And Organizes Education.
- 12. -12. Gives Feedback Into Reviews. Performs Competencies And
Education As Needed
- 13. -13 Acts As Covering Supervisor In The Manager?S
- 14. -Population Served
- 15. - Newborn (Birth ? 1)
- 16. - Pediatric (1 ? 12)
- 17. - Adolescent (13 ? 18)
- 18. - Adult (19 ? 64)
- 19. - Geriatric (65yrs +)
- 20. - All
- 21. - Not Applicable
- 22. -Qualifications/Requirements
EDUCATION -Arrt Ct Required, And Mri Preferred. Bachelor Degree
Preferred -EXPERIENCE -Three Years (3) Experience In An Acute Care
Setting. Demonstration Of Potential For Management And Leadership
By Previous Experience And Education. -LICENSURE -Valid State Of
Connecticut Radiologic Technologist License. BLS Required. -SPECIAL
SKILLS -Demonstrate Effective Leadership Skills. Bls Certification
YNHHS Requisition ID
Keywords: Yale New Haven Health System, New England , CT Clinical Coordinator, Healthcare , New London, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!