Company: Northern Light Health
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Non-Invasive Cardiologist Opportunity at Tertiary Care Center in
Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center seeks a
board-certified/board-eligible Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join
our well-established Cardiology team that is continuing to grow in
vibrant Bangor, Maine.
- Highly productive, thriving hospital-employed practice with 20
cardiologists, a team of 20 NPs and PAs, and experienced
- Recently modernized facility including all diagnostic testing
- Teaching and research opportunities available
Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center
Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center, a member of Northern
Light Health, is a 411-bed, regional tertiary care and ACS
verified, level II trauma center serving a patient population of
500,000 in the northern two-thirds of Maine. Northern Light Health
is the most expansive integrated health delivery system in the
state. With more than 12,000 team members, we offer a broad range
of providers and services, including ten hospitals, primary care
and specialty physician practices, long-term care, home health and
hospice agencies, and emergency ground and air transport. The
hospital is a base for LifeFlight of Maine, a critical care air
transportation service flying nearly 900 missions per year.
Why Northern Light Health?
- Robust compensation, benefits, and PTO package
- Student loan reimbursement programs –up to $20k per year with
no maximum benefit!
- Relocation and sign-on bonuses
- Flexible schedules and exceptional work/life balance –engage in
high-volume work and make it home in time for dinner!
- Leadership and teaching opportunities, if desired
Keywords: Northern Light Health, New England , Cardiology job, Healthcare , Bangor, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!