Physician / Oncology - Hematology / Maine / Permanent / Hematology Oncology Physician opening
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Healthcare system in outdoor Maine paradise seeks BC/BE
Hematologist/Oncologist to join its practice as it expands its
cancer program to serve additional patients and communities.
Unlimited potential exists for physicians to join our practice as
we expand our health centers to serve additional patients and
communities. The communities we serve are economically, culturally,
and socially inviting. Work in a new, dedicated cancer center, have
dedicated Oncology Nurses, Chemotherapy Infusion Nurses and Patient
- Approximately 8 - 10 patients are seen per day, depending on
what mix of new patients, follow-ups and pre-chemotherapy check
patients that are scheduled.
- This is almost a purely outpatient practice.
- No formal call; any inpatient work, such as a floor consult,
would occur during regular business hours.
- Intergy EMR Enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Generous health and welfare benefits package
- Professional liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Licensing, DEA registration, and medical education loan
repayment (if applicable).
- Physicians also receive an annual allowance for professional
society memberships, subscriptions (print and online), and
Continuing Medical Education.
- All of our primary care health centers are approved for
participation in the National Health Service Corps Loan Repayer
- Immigration assistance provided by expert legal counsel is
provided at the expense of the practice for candidates needing a
J-1 waiver, H-1B visa or permanent resident (green) card. About the
Health Services System is a physician practice management
organization with 40 physicians a
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, New England , Physician / Oncology - Hematology / Maine / Permanent / Hematology Oncology Physician opening, Healthcare , Caribou, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!