Registered Nurse - Pediatric Intensive Care Unit - Full Time Rotation
Company: D-h Medical Center
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Responsibilities Purpose: The Clinical Nurse is an engaged and
credentialed member of the Professional Nursing Organization and is
responsible for autonomous practice directed by the professional
tenets of practitioner, leader/decision maker, scientist and
transferor. The Clinical Nurse is responsible for utilizing the
nursing process to provide evidence-based care and to continuously
monitor and evaluate practice to ensure safe passage of patients
that is in the best interest of populations served. Key
1. Utilizes the nursing process to assess, diagnose, identify
outcomes, plan, implement and evaluate an individualized plan of
2. Utilizes critical thinking and the nursing process to anticipate
and recognize changes in patient status, taking action to modify
the plan of care or to elevate to the care team as necessary.
3. Practices in accordance with the ANA Code of Ethics to advocate
for patients, uphold their autonomy in decision-making, ensure
informed consent and assist patients in families in expressing
4. Actively seeks feedback and acts to improve performance.
5. Engages in the governance of practice.
6. Manages interpersonal relationships for self and with
7. Mentors colleagues for the advancement of nursing practice and
8. Assumes authority and accountability for the nursing care of
patients while appropriately delegating elements of care to others
members of the care delivery team in accordance with laws,
regulations and policies and procedures.
9. Prioritizes and organizes time to optimize patient outcomes.
10. Actively seeks out the most current evidence and standards and
applies and translates to daily practice.
11. Role models a culture of inquiry, developing new knowledge by
contributing to research, quality improvement, and evidence-based
practice at the local level.
12. Communicates effectively in a variety of formats in all areas
13. Actively partners with others to effect change that produces
positive outcomes through the exchange of knowledge.
14. Precepts the student nurse, nurse extern, nurse resident,
experienced clinical nurse and other members of the healthcare
15. Performs other duties as required or assigned. Qualifications
Graduate from an accredited Nursing Program required.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) with 1 year of
Associate Degree (ADN) prepared nurses with 2 years' experience. *
All Associate Degree (ADN) prepared nurses must commit to
completing a BSN or higher nursing degree within 10 years of their
hire date. Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
Licensed Registered Nurse in New Hampshire required.
Basic Life Support (BLS) Certificate required upon hire and as
applicable, higher level per unit certification requirements as
stated on the grid attached to the AHA and Life Support Policy
ACLS Certificate required upon hire in Endoscopy, Tele-ICU, Day
Surgery Center at CGP (Manchester), Life Safety and
Cardiology-Echocardiography Area of Interest: Nursing;
FTE/Hours per pay period: 0.90 - 36 hrs/per week;
Job ID: 9743; BSN Preferred One Yearby Jobble
Keywords: D-h Medical Center, New England , Registered Nurse - Pediatric Intensive Care Unit - Full Time Rotation, Healthcare , Lebanon, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!