Exciting Opportunity for BC/BE Anesthesiologist at Region's Only Tertiary Care Center!
Company: Northern Light Health
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Highlights About This Exciting Opportunity:
- Being part of a highly skilled physician group providing
coverage for a broad spectrum of surgical cases, including
orthopedics, vascular, bariatric, thoracic, general, basic
pediatrics, ENT, urology, OB/GYN, and neurosurgery.
- Adult-only cardiac cases are done by a dedicated group of
fellowship-trained MDs and are not shared by the general work pool
(open position for a Cardiac Anesthesiologist).
- Directing a team of fantastic CRNA's. Why Choose Northern Light
Eastern Maine Medical Center?
- Robust compensation, benefits, and PTO packages
- 320 Hours of pre-loaded PTO time per year
- Student loan reimbursement program of up to $20K per year
- Relocation and Sign-On Bonus
- Flexible schedules and exceptional work/life balance
- Leadership and teaching opportunities, if desired Northern
Light Eastern Maine Medical Center is committed to making
healthcare work for the people of Maine. It is a 411- bed, regional
tertiary care and ACS verified level II trauma center serving a
patient population of 500,000 living in the northern two-thirds of
the state s geography. The hospital is a base for LifeFlight of
Maine, a critical care air transportation service flying nearly 900
missions per year. Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center is a
member of Northern Light Health, an integrated statewide health
delivery system that is raising the bar with no-nonsense solutions
that are leading the way to a healthier future for our state.
Bangor, Maine is a vibrant small city with easy access to Maine s
spectacular coast, mountains, and lakes. Schools rank among New
England s best with the flagship campus of the University of Maine
located in the neighboring town of Orono. Bangor serves as the
regional hub for medicine, the arts, and commerce. Bangor
International Airport offers direct and one-stop service to most
Keywords: Northern Light Health, New England , Exciting Opportunity for BC/BE Anesthesiologist at Region's Only Tertiary Care Center!, Healthcare , Bangor, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!