Behavioral Health Clinician (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, LADC) - Adult (Sign On Bonus)
Company: Hartford HealthCare
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Description Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Shift Details: Monday through Friday,
8:00 to 4:30.
where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work
thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters
invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive
Rushford Center, one of Connecticut's leading providers of
addiction and mental
health services, is nationally recognized for delivering
prevention, treatment and recovery programs. We offer a wide range
including Acute Care and Evaluation, Residential Addiction
Individual, Group & Family Therapy, Intensive Outpatient programs
Support Programs. Through the passion of our specialists, we
continue to treat
every patient with care, compassion and respect, while providing
Provides inpatient/outpatient and/or community care for clients and
families across the continuum of care by assuring access, providing
assessments and coordinating clinical summary treatment plan
determining level of care. - Assumes a caseload and performs
behavioral health, substance use services, and/or crisis
intervention services independently.
- Provides direct client care using individual, couple, group and
family therapy specific to each client's needs as indicated on
- Prepares appropriate medical documentation to meet regulatory
requirements of licensing and third party agencies as well as
- Assesses and plans care by evaluating the psychiatric and
psychosocial needs of the client; organizes and prioritizes care
and treatment and advocates appropriate resources for the client
- Provides in home clinical services and/or direct crisis
intervention to clients and families in multiple sites in the
system and in the community.
- Provides continuous education to client and family members and
refers them to appropriate levels of care, to support groups and to
other available resources in order to maximize care and facilitate
recovery or treatment process.
- Proficient in working effectively across programs for clients
with both mental health and substance use disorders.
- Negotiates level of care and length of stay with managed care
companies; continually re-evaluates client's needs and informs the
third party payers of ongoing changes in the client's
- Works collaboratively with internal and external partners along
the continuum of care to provide an integrated delivery of
healthcare to all clients and families.
- Conducts Emergency Evaluations for clients in the community if
required by the program.
- Participates in administrative activities including, team
meetings, clinical supervision of staff and staff education as
designed by the Program Manager. - Assumes responsibility for
self-improvement by identifying, communicating and seeking
resources to meet own learning needs.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned by Program
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, or
- Active CT License in Social Work, Professional Counseling,
Alcohol & Drug Counselor, Marital & Family Therapy
- Minimum of three years experience in dealing with psychiatric
patients and/or substance abuse population.
- Previous experience in assessment and diagnosis and individual
and group therapy.
- Demonstrated experience using a computer; basic keyboarding
As a Hartford HealthCare entity, Rushford provides eligible
employees with an extensive benefits package consisting of:
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Generous paid time off with accrual starting on the date of
hire, including six paid holidays
- Additional voluntary benefits as well as employee discount
programs - - - - - -
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers
exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you
are part of an organization on the cutting edge - helping to bring
new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education
to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving
organization starts with thriving employees- we provide a
competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance.
Every moment matters. And this is -your moment.
Keywords: Hartford HealthCare, New England , Behavioral Health Clinician (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, LADC) - Adult (Sign On Bonus), Healthcare , Northford, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!