Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)- *Night Shift*
Company: Birchwood Terrace Rehabilitation and Healthcare
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Birchwood Terrace Rehabilitation and Healthcare - NEW- WE ARE
NOW OFFERING A $10,000 ANNUAL RETENTION BONUS ON TOP OF A $8,000
SIGN ON-BONUS and $20,000 in TUITION REIMBURSEMENT!!!
The LPN Nurse works the night shift on a designated nursing unit
and assures smooth operations of the unit under the direction of
supervision of a Registered Nurse. Scope of work may be modified by
State specific rules under the Nurse Practice Act.
Graduate of accredited LPN School Nursing.
Current valid LPN license in the state employed.
Valid CPR certification
At least one (1) year nursing experience preferred.
Evidence of continuing education or special preparation or
experience in gerontological nursing and/or long-term care nursing
- Documents the resident's condition and nursing needs accurately
and in a timely manner.
- Reports pertinent observations and reactions regarding
residents promptly to RN.
- Provides oncoming shift and supervisors with accurate and
complete resident status report.
- Receives and record physicians' orders.
- Coordinates, directs and evaluates staff (i.e., Medication
Aides/Medication Techs, Nurse Aides, etc.) as directed.
- Assures compliance with policies and procedures.
- Reports problems and complaints timely to the Nurse
- Provides feedback to Nurse Managers regarding performance of
- Coordinates nursing assignment, which includes directing
assigned nursing staff to the extent permitted by state practice
Keywords: Birchwood Terrace Rehabilitation and Healthcare, New England , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)- *Night Shift*, Healthcare , Burlington, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!