Professional Development & Infection Control Nurse (RN)
Company: Touchpoints at Farmington
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Professional Development & Infection Control Nurse
iCare Health Network is seeking a dynamic and experienced
-Professional Development & Infection Control Nurse (RN) -to join
our -Touchpoints at Farmington team. Come and join our progressive
and impressive team of professionals. -
Currently our opening is:
- Full Time- (Monday-Friday)
Our PDC's are responsible for:
- Developing and implementing quality in-service education
programs for staff, as may be required in accordance with
established policies and procedures.
- Evaluating quality impact of in-service programs, amends as
required based on outcome.
- Spending a majority of time on the nursing units to evaluate
and correct nursing care as needed.
- Ensuring that the facility is in compliance with current CDC,
OSHA, state & federal regulations.
- Coaching employees on proper nursing practices and
- Making house rounds regularly throughout the shift and consults
with RN Supervisor and Charge Nurses on education needs.
- Ensuring educational programs are current and in line with
government regulations, company policies and procedures, mission
- Providing appropriate climate for learning and facilitates the
adult learning process
- Assisting adult learners to identify both their learning needs
and the effective learning activities required to meet clinical
- Available to respond to clinical emergencies, regulatory agency
visits, surveys and issues outside of normal work hours as needed;
participates in on-call rotation for clinical emergencies and other
- Assisting the DNS in on-going training of nursing staff to
support clinical services and to meet and exceed established
clinical competency levels; monitors and assists in the training of
specialty unit personnel to maintain active competencies and/or
certifications required for the specific unit.
They must also have:
- Must have at least 2 years of increased responsibility in a
supervisory position in long term care and/or rehabilitation
facility or hospital setting or equivalent nursing education degree
- Six (6) months of training experience in rehabilitative and
restorative nursing practices preferred.
- IV Certification required.
- Experience with state survey process, survey tag numbers, and
quality measures preferred.
- Valid RN licensure
When you provide us with the above, we provide you with:
- A base pay of: Based on Experience.
- Affordable Health Insurance
- Opportunities for continuing education with monthly PDC
meetings, excellent benefits, and more.
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- so much more!
Keywords: Touchpoints at Farmington, New England , Professional Development & Infection Control Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Farmington, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!