Certified Nurse Assistant weekly 40hrs
Company: One Stop Staffing Solutions
Posted on: November 26, 2022
One Stop Staffing Solutions is looking for a Certified Nursing
Assistant (CNA) to join our team n. The CNA will provide nursing
care to patients and assist them in daily activities such as
bathing, eating, and toileting.The ideal candidate is dependable,
compassionate, punctual, and enjoys helping others. This person
must be reliable, empathetic, and be able to work with all types of
people. - -Responsibilities: -
- Patient care - Instill confidence and trust in patients in a
competent and caring manner. Provide hygiene and daily living
assistance. This could include toileting, bathing, and assisting
patients with showers. Support the patient with meals as needed.
Ambulate, turn, and position patients as required.
- Medical needs - Check vital signs and weight. Perform sugar and
acetone urine testing and specimen collection. Administer
non-sterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments,
sitz, and therapeutic baths.
- Professional development - Maintain any specialized training
and, if applicable, perform additional and specialized tasks
pertinent to the assigned patient or area. - -Requirements: -
- Successful completion of a nursing assistant course or the
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Previous hospital experience with acceptable references
- Excellent customer service skills -
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds at times
Keywords: One Stop Staffing Solutions, New England , Certified Nurse Assistant weekly 40hrs, Healthcare , Kennebunk, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!