Restorative Nurses Aide (CNA)
Company: Pinnacle Health & Rehab at N.Berwick
Location: North Berwick
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Pinnacle Health & Rehab at N.Berwick - Facility Information
Pinnacle Health & Rehab at N. Berwick is a 64-bed skilled nursing
community caring for seniors and short-stay residents requiring
skilled nursing and therapy treatment. Our services include:
skilled nursing, rehabilitation, respite care, and an enhanced
memory care unit.
Pinnacle N. Berwick is dedicated to quality care and defines our
culture. Our 5-star Medicare stands as a testament to our efforts
to provide outstanding quality care.
Full-Time Day Shift
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide each of
your assigned residents with assistance in restorative activities
of daily living in accordance with the resident's assessment and
- Teach and assist with use of mobility support or safety
- Provide individual restorative care, including range of motion
(ROM) exercises and group exercise classes.
- Provide routine therapy services under the direct supervision
of a Registered Nurse.
- Coordinate and provide individual assistance with restorative
activities of daily living.
- Organize, maintain, and supervise progressive feeding
- Review care plans daily to determine if changes in the
resident's daily care routine have been made on the care
- Document daily routine therapy treatments, restorative
treatments and periodic progressive reports.
- Participate in care plan meetings.
- Inform the Nurse Supervisor of any changes in the resident's
condition so that appropriate information can be entered on the
resident's care plan.
- Check each resident routinely to ensure that his/her personal
care needs are being met in accordance with his/her
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience,
enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
The Restorative Nurses Aide will be trained in all aspects of the
individual restorative programs by one of our licensed therapists
or nurses. This is a great way for CNAs to learn additional
- Must be a licensed Certified Nursing Assistant in the State of
Maine or New Hampshire.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in
accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Effectively communicate necessary resident information to
Charge Nurses, Director of Nursing and/or Administrator.
Keywords: Pinnacle Health & Rehab at N.Berwick, New England , Restorative Nurses Aide (CNA), Healthcare , North Berwick, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!