Behavioral Health Clinician (MS, LMSW) - Young Adult PHP
Company: Hartford HealthCare
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Description Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Work where -every moment -matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work
with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment
matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most
comprehensive healthcare network.
Natchaug Hospital is Eastern Connecticut's leading provider for
children, adolescents and adults with mental illness and substance
abuse addictions. We offers a variety of programs including
inpatient and outpatient behavioral health, residential treatment
for court-involved teenage girls, geriatric services, clinical day
treatment schools and chemical dependency services. Through our
multi-site network of care, we constantly strive to meet its
mission in Helping people find their way while educating and
empowering individuals to participate in their own care and
Natchaug Hospital provides a wide range of psychiatric and
substance-abuse treatment for children, adolescents and adults at
our 57-bed Mansfield Center inpatient facility. The highly
qualified, experienced and dedicated professional staff of Natchaug
Hospital provides expert care in a supportive, therapeutic setting
- helping people regain their stability and return as soon as
possible to their own homes.
Primary Therapist's at Natchaug provide direct clinical services,
including individual, group, and family therapy. Perform case
management services and provides extensive documentation and case
coordination for patients.
***Primary Therapists are eligible for a Sign On Bonus up to
$1,500.00, in accordance with program guidelines.***
- Experience working with a mental health and/or chemical
- Masters degree required.
- Connecticut licensure required within 2 years of hire.
- LCSW, LMFT, LPC, LADC, or Psychologist preferred.
- Valid drivers license required based on program.
- Computer proficiency and keyboarding skills required. - -
We take great care of careers.
Hartford Healthcare provides eligible employees with an extensive
benefits package and all the benefits of working with a top notch
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Supervision toward licensure -and cost reimbursement -
- Federal loan forgiveness program
- Sign-on bonus
- Generous paid time off with accrual starting on the date of
- Additional voluntary benefits as well as employee discount
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers
exciting opportunities for career development and growth. - Here,
you are part of an organization on the cutting edge - helping to
bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community
education to countless men, women and children. - We know that a
thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a
competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance.
- Every moment matters. - And this is -your moment.
Keywords: Hartford HealthCare, New England , Behavioral Health Clinician (MS, LMSW) - Young Adult PHP, Healthcare , Hebron, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!