Pulmonary/Critical Care Job - Green Mountains of Vermont- J1 and H1 Visa Candidates Welcome!
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Pulmonology-Critical Care opening in Rutland, Vermont. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Pulmonary/Critical Care Job - Green Mountains of Vermont- J1 and H1
Visa Candidates Welcome
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position?
Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Seeking a board certified or truly board eligible pulmonologist
(pulmonary/critical care physician or pulmonary physician)
- Hospital employed position
- Permanent job opening
- New grads welcome!
- Pulmonary outpatient office is located within the hospital,
shared with two pulmonologists, and includes full staff and PFT
- Full-service endoscopy suite with EBUS and navigational
- The Intensive Care unit is a 12-bed multidisciplinary unit
staffed with three full-time intensivists who cover on a 24/7 basis
as well as night coverage with associate providers
- While this position is primarily for inpatient and outpatient
pulmonary services, the ICU coverage component is
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the
client to discuss more!
- Organization Information:
- Highly competitive base salary
- Relocation package
- Generous benefits
- Lifestyle Information:
- Located close to Boston, Montreal, NYC, and the Maine
- Live every day in a location that most use as their vacation
- City of about 20,000
- Family friendly & safe community
- Great for outdoor activities (skiing, snowmobiling, hunting,
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
Keyphrases: pulmonary critical care jobs
Keywords: RecruitWell, New England , Pulmonary/Critical Care Job - Green Mountains of Vermont- J1 and H1 Visa Candidates Welcome!, Healthcare , Rutland, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!