ENT Opening in Augusta, ME
Company: Summit Recruiting Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Otolaryngology opening in Augusta, Maine. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
**ENT opportunity: Augusta, ME**
- 1 Hr to Portland
- H1 Eligible
- Seeking a strong board certified or board eligible
- You will join an established practice of three physicians and one
physician assistant serving adult and pediatric patients
- Strong referral base.
- Practice is located beside Allergy and Audiology departments
inside a newest state-of-the-art Medical Center.
- Call is a manageable at 1:4
- Supporting all aspects of employees wellness physical, emotional
and financial is a critical component of being a great place to
- With the wide range of benefits and programs available, employees
have the resources they need to be well at every stage of life and
plan for the future.
- Live and work amidst the beauty of scenic central Maine where you
are just a short drive away from ski resorts, lakes and rivers,
award-winning golf courses, abundant hiking, and the beautiful
- Medical Center is located an hour north of Portland, Maine's
largest city, and three hours from Boston.
- 198-bed medical center offers comprehensive inpatient and
outpatient services for the surrounding communities.
- Quality health, dental, and vision benefits and wellness programs
and resources to provide employees access to resources for a
healthy lifestyle and help manage health care costs.
- Employees have access to industry-leading leave for new
- A generous earned time plan is offered to all employees - We
believe employees need and deserve time away from work to observe
holiday, be with family, go on vacation, or simply take care of
- When life gets challenging, employees have access to an Employee
Assistance Program for employees and anyone in their household.
- An employee discount program is available to all employees for
services provided by Medical Center.
- Tuition Reimbursement is available to all employees to further
develop skills and career.
- Educational Loan Reimbursement is available to pay down
outstanding eligible medical education debt.
- Eligible medical staff receive both leave days, as well as
reimbursement amounts for Continuing Medical Education.
- Up to 2% of eligible pay in 403(b) company-matching contributions
plus another 2% in the 401(a) retirement income plan. Eligible
physicians are also provided the opportunity to participate in a
457(b) retirement plan should they meet their contribution limits
of their 403(b) plan.
- Three insurance plans are available to protect your family from
the sudden loss of income in the event of your death, terminal
illness or serious injury from accident.
Malpractice is provided, to include tail coverage to all eligible
- Both short-term and long-term disability insurance to replace a
portion of your income if you become disabled and cannot work for a
period of time.
- Helping employees develop their skills and grow their careers is
critical to how the group retains their talent and sustains their
- They do this by offering teammates a variety of
leadership-supported programs and learning and development
resources for every stage of their professional development. We
know that our employees are our most valuable resource theyre how
we grow our business and care for our community.
Keyphrases: otolaryngology jobs, otolaryngologist jobs, ear nose
throat jobs, ent jobs
Keywords: Summit Recruiting Group, New England , ENT Opening in Augusta, ME, Healthcare , Augusta, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!