Clinical Nurse, RN Allergy & Immunology Pediatric Specialties Clinic
Company: Dartmouth Health
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Clinical Nurse is an engaged and credentialed member of the
Professional Nursing Organization and is responsible for autonomous
practice directed by the professional tenets of practitioner,
leader/decision maker, scientist and transferor. The Clinical Nurse
is responsible for utilizing the nursing process to provide
evidence-based care and to continuously monitor and evaluate
practice to ensure safe passage of patients that is in the best
interest of populations served.
1. Utilizes the nursing process to assess, diagnose, identify
outcomes, plan, implement and evaluate an individualized plan of
2. Utilizes critical thinking and the nursing process to anticipate
and recognize changes in patient status, taking action to modify
the plan of care or to elevate to the care team as necessary.
3. Practices in accordance with the ANA Code of Ethics to advocate
for patients, uphold their autonomy in decision-making, ensure
informed consent and assist patients in families in expressing
4. Actively seeks feedback and acts to improve performance.
5. Engages in the governance of practice.
6. Manages interpersonal relationships for self and with
7. Mentors colleagues for the advancement of nursing practice and
8. Assumes authority and accountability for the nursing care of
patients while appropriately delegating elements of care to others
members of the care delivery team in accordance with laws,
regulations and policies and procedures.
9. Prioritizes and organizes time to optimize patient outcomes.
10. Actively seeks out the most current evidence and standards and
applies and translates to daily practice.
11. Role models a culture of inquiry, developing new knowledge by
contributing to research, quality improvement, and evidence-based
practice at the local level.
12. Communicates effectively in a variety of formats in all areas
13. Actively partners with others to effect change that produces
positive outcomes through the exchange of knowledge.
14. Precepts the student nurse, nurse extern, nurse resident,
experienced clinical nurse and other members of the healthcare
15. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
--- Graduate from an accredited Nursing Program required.
--- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) with 1 year of
--- Associate Degree (ADN) prepared nurses with 2 years'
* All Associate Degree (ADN) prepared nurses must commit to
completing a BSN or higher nursing degree within 10 years of their
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
--- Licensed Registered Nurse in New Hampshire required.
--- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certificate required upon hire and as
applicable, higher level per unit certification requirements as
stated on the grid attached to the AHA and Life Support Policy
--- ACLS Certificate required upon hire in Endoscopy, Tele-ICU, Day
Surgery Center at CGP (Manchester), Life Safety and
- Area of Interest: Nursing;
- FTE/Hours per pay period: 1.00 - 1.00 - 40 hrs/week;
- Shift: Day;
- Job ID: 11569; - - - - - - - -
There are so many reasons to join Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical
Center and Clinics, members of -Dartmouth Health, the premiere
health system in New England.
First and foremost are our people. No matter the role, you'll find
a shared purpose here. We have doctors ready to teach their
knowledge, nurses who lead through experience, and other
like-minded individuals collaborating for the health of the
community, while inspiring each other day after day.
Affiliated with Dartmouth College, the atmosphere here is very
collegial. You'll discover educational and research opportunities
around every corner. At Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and
Clinics, you never stop learning.
You'll also appreciate the resources our wide-spread health care
system provides. You'll have access to experts at the top of their
fields, advanced technologies, and modern facilities that enable
you to care for patients like nowhere else.
Benefits and wellness
We offer a total compensation package that includes competitive
health and wellness benefits. These benefits consist of "Core
Benefits" that are provided by Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
and Clinics as well as "Benefit Choices" that allow you to select
additional benefits to meet your personal situation and needs.
New England is a very special place to live, work, and become part
of a community. We have some of the most advanced educational
institutions, best health care, and diverse cultural and
recreational offerings you will find anywhere in the country. The
public schools are excellent, the mountains are beautiful, and the
lakes are pristine. No wonder so many people love it here.
Keywords: Dartmouth Health, New England , Clinical Nurse, RN Allergy & Immunology Pediatric Specialties Clinic, Healthcare , Lebanon, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!