Plastic Surgery Opening in Augusta, ME
Company: Summit Recruiting Group
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Surgery-Plastic opening in Augusta, Maine. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
**Plastic Surgery opportunity: Augusta, ME**
- 1 Hr to Portland
- Join another full time Plastic Surgeon
- You will be joining a multidisciplinary employed surgical
- This is a well-established practice with patient volume with
stable referral base.
- Surgeon will work closely with other specialists providing
general plastics surgery care including: Breast reduction and
panniculectomy.; skin cancer and soft tissue excision with sentinel
lymph node biopsy as needed; cosmetic/corrective surgery; assist
with facial fracture management; assist with burn wound management;
tissue transfer surgery;
- Schedule will have 2 Operating Room days, and 2.5 outpatient
clinic days with one half day all outpatient procedures.
- Excellent support team includes two well trained plastic
Physician Assistant, RN and two medical assistants.
- Supporting all aspects of employees wellness physical, emotional
and financial is a critical component of being a great place to
- With the wide range of benefits and programs available, employees
have the resources they need to be well at every stage of life and
plan for the future.
- Live and work amidst the beauty of scenic central Maine where you
are just a short drive away from ski resorts, lakes and rivers,
award-winning golf courses, abundant hiking, and the beautiful
- Medical Center is located an hour north of Portland, Maine's
largest city, and three hours from Boston.
- 198-bed medical center offers comprehensive inpatient and
outpatient services for the surrounding communities.
- Quality health, dental, and vision benefits and wellness programs
and resources to provide employees access to resources for a
healthy lifestyle and help manage health care costs.
- Employees have access to industry-leading leave for new
- A generous earned time plan is offered to all employees - We
believe employees need and deserve time away from work to observe
holiday, be with family, go on vacation, or simply take care of
- When life gets challenging, employees have access to an Employee
Assistance Program for employees and anyone in their household.
- An employee discount program is available to all employees for
services provided by Medical Center.
- Tuition Reimbursement is available to all employees to further
develop skills and career.
- Educational Loan Reimbursement is available to pay down
outstanding eligible medical education debt.
- Eligible medical staff receive both leave days, as well as
reimbursement amounts for Continuing Medical Education.
- Up to 2% of eligible pay in 403(b) company-matching contributions
plus another 2% in the 401(a) retirement income plan. Eligible
physicians are also provided the opportunity to participate in a
457(b) retirement plan should they meet their contribution limits
of their 403(b) plan.
- Three insurance plans are available to protect your family from
the sudden loss of income in the event of your death, terminal
illness or serious injury from accident.
Malpractice is provided, to include tail coverage to all eligible
- Both short-term and long-term disability insurance to replace a
portion of your income if you become disabled and cannot work for a
period of time.
- Helping employees develop their skills and grow their careers is
critical to how the group retains their talent and sustains their
- They do this by offering teammates a variety of
leadership-supported programs and learning and development
resources for every stage of their professional development. We
know that our employees are our most valuable resource theyre how
we grow our business and care for our community.
Keyphrases: surgery jobs, plastic surgery jobs, surgeon jobs, oral
plastic surgery jobs, oral plastic surgeon jobs
Keywords: Summit Recruiting Group, New England , Plastic Surgery Opening in Augusta, ME, Healthcare , Augusta, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!