Full-Time Post Acute APP opportunity at St. Mary's D'Youville Pavilion (Physician Assistant )
Company: NES Health
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Hospitalist opening in Lewiston, Maine. NES Health seeks a
Full-Time Internal Medicine or Family Practice Physician Assistant
or Nurse Practitioner to join our Post-Acute Care practice at St.
Mary s D Youville Pavilion located within St. Mary s Regional
Medical Center located in Lewiston, Maine. About the facility
- Facility offers
- Short-term rehabilitation
- Long-term care
- Independent Living
- Memory Care About the Program and Hours
- Monday Friday either 8a-4p or 9a-5p.
- This position is paid per wRVU generated.
- You are able to have up to 35 patient encounters per day but we
would like NPs to have at least 20 patient encounters per day.
- Active Maine license in the state or ability to attain
unrestricted state license
- Candidate Must be PA or FNP/ACNP BE/BC
- Active ACLS and BLS About the Community Lewiston is Maine's
second largest city and is located on the banks of the Androscoggin
River. Lewiston's diverse economy includes world-class health care;
medical transport; manufacturing; financial institutions;
technology; and telecommunications. It is a growing community of
arts, culture, diversity, and business. NES Health, Transforming
Patient Care, Together. Physician owned and managed for almost 50
years, NES Health works relentlessly to attract and retain
outstanding clinical talent, nurturing our providers with support
and resources that foster professional success.
Keywords: NES Health, New England , Full-Time Post Acute APP opportunity at St. Mary's D'Youville Pavilion (Physician Assistant ), Healthcare , Lewiston, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!