Cna 11-7 Shift; Full-Time
Company: Village Crest Center for Health And Rehabilitation
Location: New Milford
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Village Crest Center for Health And Rehabilitation - Certified
!MAJOR PURPOSE: Performs routine tasks as assigned by the Charge
Nurse and provides assistance to professional nursing staff in
order to meet the personal needs and comfort of the resident.
Follows all health, sanitary and infection control policies and
maintains established standards of practice set forth by the
facility's administration and Nursing Policies and
- Preferably a high school graduate or equivalent.
- Must be able to communicate in English and have the ability to
follow verbal and written instructions.
- Interest in the nursing needs of the aged and the chronically
ill with the ability to work with both.
- Ability to work with supervisors, co-workers and facility staff
in the performance of duties.
- Ability to observe proper safety and sanitary
- Ability to work hours as scheduled based on the requirements of
- Certified Nursing Assistant consistent with the State Public
Health Code. Registered in accordance with state and federal
Keywords: Village Crest Center for Health And Rehabilitation, New England , Cna 11-7 Shift; Full-Time, Healthcare , New Milford, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!