Advanced Practice - General Surgery Opening in Augusta, ME
Company: Summit Recruiting Group
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Surgery-General opening in Augusta, Maine. This and other
physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe
**General Surgery NP/PA opening: Augusta, ME**
Located 55m to Portland
- Full-time, permanent
- Provides primary or acute healthcare services for certain acute
or chronic health conditions in specific populations in accordance
with applicable scope and standards of practice and with the
policies, values, and mission of the organization.
- General Surgery service line which is an integral part of Medical
Group's overall Surgical Department.
- Outpatient clinic, performing outpatient procedures, consults and
follow ups, post-operative appointments, inpatient rounding and
discharging, first assisting, patient education, quality data
collection and preparation.
- 1:4 weekend inpatient rounding schedule.
- Provide first contact, continuous, comprehensive, and coordinated
patient centered care for patients.
- Enhance patients experiences with respect to quality, access,
reliability and cost.
- Working with the patient care team to coordinate and integrate
care across the healthcare system and community.
- Work under the direct supervision of our Medical Director as well
as access to a comprehensive team of surgeons. You may have the
opportunity to gain/expand skill sets in multiple surgical
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of
*BLS for Healthcare provider is required within 3 months of hire,
and ACLS preferred within 6 months of hire.*
- Supporting all aspects of employees wellness physical, emotional
and financial is a critical component of being a great place to
- With the wide range of benefits and programs available, employees
have the resources they need to be well at every stage of life and
plan for the future.
*Salary range for General Surgery APP in Maine - 106,980 and
- Quality health, dental, and vision benefits and wellness programs
and resources to provide employees access to resources for a
healthy lifestyle and help manage health care costs.
- Employees have access to industry-leading leave for new
- A generous earned time plan is offered to all employees - We
believe employees need and deserve time away from work to observe
holiday, be with family, go on vacation, or simply take care of
- When life gets challenging, employees have access to an Employee
Assistance Program for employees and anyone in their household.
- An employee discount program is available to all employees for
services provided by Medical Center.
- Tuition Reimbursement is available to all employees to further
develop skills and career.
- Educational Loan Reimbursement is available to pay down
outstanding eligible medical education debt.
- Eligible medical staff receive both leave days, as well as
reimbursement amounts for Continuing Medical Education.
- Up to 2% of eligible pay in 403(b) company-matching contributions
plus another 2% in the 401(a) retirement income plan. Eligible
physicians are also provided the opportunity to participate in a
457(b) retirement plan should they meet their contribution limits
of their 403(b) plan.
- Three insurance plans are available to protect your family from
the sudden loss of income in the event of your death, terminal
illness or serious injury from accident.
Malpractice is provided, to include tail coverage to all eligible
- Both short-term and long-term disability insurance to replace a
portion of your income if you become disabled and cannot work for a
period of time.
- Helping employees develop their skills and grow their careers is
critical to how the group retains their talent and sustains their
- They do this by offering teammates a variety of
leadership-supported programs and learning and development
resources for every stage of their professional development. We
know that our employees are our most valuable resource theyre how
we grow our business and care for our community.
Keyphrases: general surgery jobs, surgery jobs, surgeon jobs,
general surgeon jobs, cardiovascular thoracic surgery jobs,
cardiovascular thoracic surgeon jobs, thoracic cardiovascular
surgery jobs, thoracic cardiovascular surgeon jobs, thoracic and
cardiovascular surgeon jobs, thoracic and cardiovascular surgery
jobs, colo rectal surgeon jobs, colo rectal surgery jobs, neuro
surgeon jobs, neuro surgery jobs, oral plastic surgery jobs, oral
plastic surgeon jobs, pediatric oral surgery jobs, pediatric oral
surgeon jobs, dental oral surgery jobs, dentist oral surgeon jobs,
dentist oral surgery jobs, maxillofacial oral surgeon jobs,
maxillofacial oral surgery jobs, oral maxillofacial surgeon jobs,
oral maxillofacial surgery jobs, cardio thoracic surgery jobs,
cardio thoracic surgeon jobs, cardio vascular surgeon jobs,
pediatric vascular surgeon jobs, pediatric vascular surgery jobs,
surg tech jobs, surgery tech jobs, surgical tech jobs, gynecologic
surgery jobs, surgical jobs
Keywords: Summit Recruiting Group, New England , Advanced Practice - General Surgery Opening in Augusta, ME, Healthcare , Augusta, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!