Registered Nurse RN Plaistow Freestanding ED PRN
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you have the PRN career opportunities
as a(an) Registered Nurse RN Plaistow Freestanding Emergency
Department PRN you want with your current employer? We have an
exciting opportunity for you to join Parkland Medical Center which
is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services,
HCA Healthcare.The new freestanding emergency room (FSER) at 26
Plaistow Road, Route 125, Plaistow, NH is projected to open late
spring of 2023, Parkland Medical Center's nearly 10,000 square-foot
Plaistow ER will be staffed by board-certified or board-eligible
Emergency Room physicians and nurses, 24-hours a day, 365 days a
year, just like an emergency room that is housed within the walls
of a hospital.Designed to meet the community's growing healthcare
needs, the new state-of-the-art ER will operate a fully integrated
department of Parkland Medical Center and will feature:
Full-service emergency care - the
same services offered at hospital-based ERs Walk-in entrance and
covered ambulance entrance for patient drop-off and pick-up with
EMS lounge 10 private treatment rooms Staffed by emergency medicine
physicians, specially trained emergency nurses and support teams CT
capabilities, digital ultrasound and diagnostic x-rays Onsite
laboratory BenefitsParkland Medical Center, offers a total rewards
package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of
our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as a(an) Registered Nurse RN Plaistow Freestanding ED PRN
where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are
valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of
others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge
and expertise!Job Summary and QualificationsWhat will you do in
- Performs and documents initial admission assessment on all
patients upon arrival in the Emergency Department.
- Performs as Triage Nurse according to triage guidelines.
- Plans and provides patient care as per MD/Nurse Practitioner
orders, established Protocols, and policies.
- Reassesses effectiveness of nursing care, confers with
physician/nurse practitioners, and documents findings
- Utilizes equipment and performs special procedures competently
as relates to the Emergency Department Scope of Practice.
- Assesses patient/family learning needs and provides appropriate
- Utilizes and accurately completes all unit/hospital forms.
- Intervenes appropriately in unit/patient crises.
- Functions effectively as a team member, triage, charge nurse
and preceptor.What qualifications will you need in this role:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of NH or valid
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
- CPI certification required within 3 months of hire.
- ACLS within 6 months of hire
- PALS or ENPC within six months of hire.This role requires you
to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or
federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption
is approved). has provided quality healthcare services since 1983.
We give patient's access to trained physicians, advanced technology
and innovative approaches through our partnerships with the Lahey
Hospital & Medical Center and the New England Heart & Vascular
Institute. Our 80+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading
acute care facilities in Southern New Hampshire. We are accredited
as a Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI from the American College
of Cardiology. We are recognized as one of the Top Performers on
Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission. Parkland has also
earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval certification
for Spine Surgery, Total Hip Replacement and Total Knee
At Parkland Medical Center, our care like family culture extends to
our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to
each other because when we join together, our patients are cared
for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a
hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Registered Nurse RN Plaistow Freestanding ED PRN
opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be
contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply
today!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status
Keywords: Nurse.com, New England , Registered Nurse RN Plaistow Freestanding ED PRN, Healthcare , Derry, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!