Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Stillwater Health Care
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Learn more about Stillwater Health Care: CLICK HERE
WE HAVE PT AND FT OPENINGS ON ALL SHIFTS...
**Sign on bonus and tuition reimbursement available
CertifiedNursing Assistant (CNA)
We want to support your need to balance work and life, so we have
flexible shifts available, support for your education, Pay On
Demand (daily access to your paycheck!) - we would love to hear
what interests you!
- Flexible Shifts
- Sign-On Bonuses available - paid biweekly
- Tuition reimbursement and education support to grow your career
- Full time employees have access to full benefits; medical,
dental, vision, and disability
- Paid Time Off available to all employees
- 401(k) Retirement savings program with NEW employer
- Employer paid life insurance
- Flexible savings account, including medical & dependent
- Pay On Demand; access to your pay every day!
As part of a strong clinical team, providing amazing care and
support to our Residents is the primary responsibility of Certified
Nursing Assistants. You will have the ability to grow and build a
career in healthcare with us.
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree
Experience: None required; we are happy to support new CNA program
If you are not a C.N.A. yet, we also have an on-site Education
program; we will pay you while you are in the class!
Computer Skills: Must be able interact our computer-based
Electronic Medical Record.
Certificates and Licenses: Must be a graduate of a state-approved
CNA program and on the Maine CNA Registry.
Attendance: Able to work scheduled shifts, committing to being
there for your team and Residents.
State of Maine requires Covid-19 Vaccination.
Keywords: Stillwater Health Care, New England , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Bangor, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!