Physician Assistant Family Practice
Location: New London
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in New London, Connecticut.
A Community Health Center located in a southeast Connecticut
seaport city is immediately looking to hire an additional Physician
assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner. They are requiring 2 years
of primary care experience and a provider that treats patients
across the lifespan. Candidates must be board certified and have or
be eligible for the State of Connecticut advanced practice license.
CompHealth can assist with licensure. The new PA or NP will be
offered great benefits including 26 days of PTO and paid holidays,
retirement with an 8% match, malpractice with tail, and more. As an
FQHC they also qualify for government loan repayment. They will
offer a sign-on bonus to the right candidate and are looking to
hire quickly! This organization also has a lot to offer in
resources and support as well as opportunities in teaching and
research. The center is located in a coastal city, once a very busy
whaling port. It is robust with arts, culture, and history, with
gorgeous architecture, and a popular beach park.For more
information on this and our other opportunities nationwide, call
Click Here to Apply , ask for Sarah Jeske, and email your most up
to date resume to Click Here to Apply Please reference JOB-
- Great Benefits Include Generous PTO and Retirement Match
- 100% Outpatient Day Schedule
- FQHC Qualifies for Government Loan Repayment
- Great Organization with A Plus Accreditation
- Opportunities in Teaching, Research, Etc.
- PA or FNP Certification and CT License or Eligibility
- 2 Years of APP Experience in Primary Care
- Live and Work in Beautiful Coastal Connecticut!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detailYour
compensation offer will be calculated according to your skills,
experience, and qualifications. You may also be eligible to receive
other taxable and non-taxable earnings, reimbursements and benefits
in addition to hourly rates. Please reach out to your consultant
for more information.
Keywords: CompHealth, New England , Physician Assistant Family Practice, Healthcare , New London, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!