Clinical Nurse (RN)
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: January 27, 2023
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!
If you're ready to make a change, we're ready to invest in you!
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to fill
the position of Clinical Nurse (RN) for our VT Medicare-certified
home care office!
We are looking for a Clinical Nurse that is passionate about
keeping care in the home and developing skills for upward career
mobility. Are you ready for something new in your nursing
Why choose Bayada?
- Mon-Fri day shift work hours
- Supportive culture with growth opportunities
- Strong employee values and recognition
- Variety in the role will provide opportunities for innovation,
new challenges and professional growth, you will never be
- Benefits plan that includes weekly direct deposit, paid
holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical
health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company
match, and employee assistance program
Responsibilities for a Clinical Nurse :
- Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA and The
- Oversee the delivery of all services to ensure superior
- Provide clinical oversight to field staff.
- Work with the field staff to ensure accurate and timely case
- Demonstrate solid performance or exceed performance standards
in key job dimensions/attributes as defined on the Performance
Appraisal for Office Staff.
- Coordinate client care, referrals and act as internal case
manager and client advocate. Communicate and collaborate with team
members regarding client status, client and field employee
assignments, care plan and expected outcomes.
- You will facilitate new hire orientation for nurses.
- You will participate in the training of new nurses and
in-services for field staff to provide exceptional care.
- Participate in office and company meetings, events and
Qualifications for a Clinical Nurse:
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 or more years of experience as an
- Home Health experience required.
- OASIS experience preferred.
- Supervisory experience as a Nurse Manager preferred.
What happens after you apply
- You will receive an email confirming receipt of your
- The recruiter will reach out via email or phone to schedule an
- Next steps will be outlined clearly after your successful
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health
care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, New England , Clinical Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Randolph, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!