Behavioral Health Clinician (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, LADC) - Adult Outpatient
Company: Hartford HealthCare
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Description Job Schedule: Full Time Standard Hours: 40 Job
Shift: Shift 1 Shift Details: Work from home opportunities Work
where every moment matters. Every day, over 30,000 Hartford
HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride
in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to
become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
Rushford Center, one of Connecticut's leading providers of
addiction and mental health services, is nationally recognized for
delivering outstanding prevention, treatment and recovery programs.
We offer a wide range of programs including Acute Care and
Evaluation, Residential Addiction Treatment, Individual, Group &
Family Therapy, Intensive Outpatient programs and Community Support
Programs. Through the passion of our specialists, we continue to
treat every patient with care, compassion and respect, while
providing affordable and accessible services. Job Summary Provides
inpatient/outpatient and/or community care for clients and families
across the continuum of care by assuring access, providing
assessments and coordinating clinical summary treatment plan
determining level of care. Assumes a caseload and performs
behavioral health, substance use services, and/or crisis
intervention services independently. Job Description
- Provides direct client care using individual, couple, group and
family therapy specific to each client's needs as indicated on
- Prepares appropriate medical documentation to meet regulatory
requirements of licensing and third party agencies as well as
- Assesses and plans care by evaluating the psychiatric and
psychosocial needs of the client; organizes and prioritizes care
and treatment and advocates appropriate resources for the client
- Provides continuous education to client and family members and
refers them to appropriate levels of care, to support groups and to
other available resources in order to maximize care and facilitate
recovery or treatment process.
- Proficient in working effectively across programs for clients
with both mental health and substance use disorders.
- Works collaboratively with internal and external partners along
the continuum of care to provide an integrated delivery of
healthcare to all clients and families.
- Participates in administrative activities including, team
meetings, clinical supervision of staff and staff education as
designed by the Program Manager. Assumes responsibility for
self-improvement by identifying, communicating and seeking
resources to meet own learning needs.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned by Program
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Counseling, or Related
- Three years' experience providing direct services to
psychiatric patients, substance use population
- Previous experience in assessment and diagnosis and
individual/group therapy and crisis intervention.
- Active CT LCSW, LPC, LMFT, or LADC license.
- Bilingual (Spanish Speaking) required for Latino Program As a
Hartford HealthCare entity, Rushford provides eligible employees
with an extensive benefits package consisting of:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Generous paid time off with accrual starting on the date of
hire, including paid holidays
- Higher Education Partnerships with select universities and
- Tuition reimbursement. HHC provides the maximum benefit allowed
by the IRS to cover educational expenses with no additional tax
burden for you.
- Success Sharing Program
- Leadership growth opportunities and trainings
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Additional voluntary benefits as well as employee discount
- Flexible schedule With locations around the state, Hartford
HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and
growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge -
helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and
community education to countless men, women and children. We know
that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees- we
provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life
balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.
Keywords: Hartford HealthCare, New England , Behavioral Health Clinician (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, LADC) - Adult Outpatient, Healthcare , Chester, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!