Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Make an hourly wage as high as $72 as a Licensed Practical Nurse
(LPN) in Canton, Connecticut, and throughout the region, with the
work-life balance that flexible schedules allow. Nursing
professionals at IntelyCare have the professional support,
stability, and benefits of W2 employment - and the freedom to
choose the shifts at our partner facilities that best fit their
lives and to take time off whenever they like.
Maybe you enjoy taking time to enjoy the great outdoors at Nepaug
State Forest when the weather's nice, or you prefer walking your
dog at Found Land Park in the mornings before starting your shift.
Whatever it is that makes your life whole, we support you and want
you to be in charge of your own work-life balance. Take a look at
all the other fantastic benefits and perks available to IntelyPros
and consider applying with us today.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $39-$72 (25%
higher than average)
- Choose from a wide variety of facilities and shifts to create
your own schedule
- Health benefit eligibility for your and qualifying family
members, including vision and dental
- Options for frequency of pay, including weekly and even daily
- Work shifts in multiple states, based on where you're
- Employer-paid malpractice insurance, workers' compensation, and
- Generous discounts on tuition (up to 34%) through Excelsior
- Track pay, shifts, and perform other key functions on our
- Access to hazard, travel, and holiday pay, plus
- Retirement savings through eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k
- Free access to training and continuing education on our
- IntelyCare merch, including water bottles and scrubs, at no
Want to know what it's like to work at IntelyCare - from the
perspective of nursing professionals like you? Here's what some of
our IntelyPros think about their experience with us:
"This job has so much more to offer than a decent pay. The
flexibility and large choice of facilities to work for is amazing.
I am a single mom and I hated missing out on sports events,
holidays, and special moments due to regular schedules. IntelyCare
has made it possible for me to enjoy my life, kids, and
"I love the fact that this is a W2 company! Everyone here is very
understanding - they will try to help you in every way they
"This job feels unreal sometimes! Being able to make your own
schedule is great, but working at different facilities and learning
new things every day makes it even better. It helps you increase
your skill set in a way that being a FT employee somewhere could
never do. I truly feel blessed to be part of this team!"
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond
in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding.
The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very
diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
- Working in post-acute facilities as an LPN
- Tracking the wellbeing of patients, both physical and mental,
and monitoring their vital signs
- Conducting intakes, documenting health concerns and medical
history of residents
- Administering and properly verifying medications and monitoring
- Reviewing residents' charts and medical records
- Assisting with the cultivation of a safe, comfortable
- Maintaining appropriate stocks of medical supplies
- Participating in IV set up, immunizations, and phlebotomy
- Helping with the orientation and training of medical staff
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Connecticut state license to practice as a Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Completion of approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school graduation, GED, or equivalent
- 4 or more months of experience in an in-patient or post-acute
Get the Optimal Work-Life Balance With a Team That Cares
Searching for an LPN job that's as supportive and dedicated to you
as you are to your patients and fellow nurses? At IntelyCare, we
don't just talk about work-life balance, we make it central to our
mission. Find out why our growing team of nursing professionals is
ranked #1 in quality by applying today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Canton, Connecticut 06019
Keywords: IntelyCare, New England , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Canton, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!