Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Department (Bradley Memorial)
Company: Hartford HealthCare
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Description Job Schedule: Full Time Standard Hours: 36 Job
Shift: Shift 3 Shift Details: Night Shift - 36 hours per week,
7p-7a, every other weekend & holiday Work where every moment
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work
with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment
matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most
comprehensive healthcare network.
The Emergency Department at HOCC - Bradley Memorial campus is a 10
bed unit that cares for patients across the spectrum of age,
health, education, etc. The staff includes Registered Nurses,
Patient Care Associates, Unit Secretaries, Physicians, and
Mid-Level practitioners. The Emergency Department is equipped with
all tools needed to safely care for any patient from central
station cardiac monitoring to ultrasound equipment, to our EHR
(Epic ASAP). All staff work together and in a supportive
environment to make sure we have a safe environment for our staff &
patients, working the most efficiently, and providing the highest
level of satisfaction for our staff & patients. Job Summary
- Organizes and administers individualized, professional patient
care to patients within an assigned unit of the hospital.
- Provides nursing care as directed by medical staff and in
accordance with the objectives, policies, procedures and protocols
of the hospital and the state Nurse Practice Act.
- Maintains the standards of nursing care as established.
- Participates in patient teaching and discharge planning.
- Incorporates the needs and behavior of the patient's specific
age group in planning and providing care.
- Participates in quality improvement activities.
- Nursing degree from an accredited BSN or ASN program
- Current RN license in state of Connecticut.
- Minimum one year RN experience in Emergency Medicine
- Self directed in the management of patient care.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Independent problem solving skills. We take great care of
careers. With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare
offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth.
Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge - helping
to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community
education to countless men, women and children. We know that a
thriving organization starts with thriving employees we provide a
competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance.
Every moment matters. And this is your moment.
Keywords: Hartford HealthCare, New England , Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Department (Bradley Memorial), Healthcare , Windsor, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!