New Haven, Connecticut Physician Assistant Urgent Care practice
Company: Healthcare Recruitment Counselors
Location: New Haven
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in New Haven, Connecticut. This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Seeking a full time Physician Assistant Nurse Practitioner for Urgent Care practice in New Haven, Connecticut Salary $55-$60 per hour Physician Assistant Nurse Practitioner, Must be a graduate of an accredited program, hold a current Connecticut License. Urgent care duties such as minor illnesses, minor trauma, laceration repair and other responsibilities
- Assesses patient health by interviewing patients; performing physical examinations; obtaining, updating, and studying medical histories.
- Determines abnormal conditions by administering or ordering diagnostic tests, such as x-rays, electrocardiograms, and laboratory studies; interpreting test results.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient .
- Performs therapeutic procedures by administering injections and immunizations; suturing; managing wounds and infections.
- Instructs and counsels patients by describing therapeutic regimens; giving normal growth and development information; discussing family planning; providing counseling on emotional problems of daily living; promoting wellness and health maintenance.
- Provides continuity of care by developing and implementing patient management plans.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Develops health care team staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.Skills and Qualifications:Health Promotion and Maintenance, Thoroughness, Clinical Skills, Informing Others, Medical Teamwork, Physiological Knowledge, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Administering Medication, Pain Management, Self-Development Must be able to treat all age patients Please send CV to HCRC Staffing www.hcrcstaffing.com
Keywords: Healthcare Recruitment Counselors, New England , New Haven, Connecticut Physician Assistant Urgent Care practice, Healthcare , New Haven, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!