Travel RN-Rehab/Long Term Care
Company: All Medical Personnel, LLC
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Rehabilitation/Stepdown opening in Augusta, Maine. This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com Specialty: RN-Rehab TravelLocations: Augusta, MaineShift: 7P to 7ADuration: 13 weeksStart Date: ASAPJob Description
- Registered nurses (RNs) monitor patients, develop patient care plans, implement treatments and provide guidance.
- RNs who provide in-home care or who work in a care facility can supervise the work of licensed practical nurses (LPNs), nursing assistants or home care aides.
- Manage complex medical issues
- Collaborate with other professionals or disciplines
- Provide patient/caregiver education
- Establish plans of care to maintain optimal wellnessQualifications and Job Info
- Minimum of 1-2 years rehab experience
- Current Maine state license
- Travel experience a plus
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff members.Benefits
- All Medical provides professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- A+ rated Malpractice Insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Reimbursed Travel
- Licensure reimbursement
- Highly competitive rates and weekly pay.
- A dedicated, in-house logistics team that will handle all of your travel needs if relocation or lodging is required.
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct DepositAboutUsAll Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the travel nursing process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect travel nursing opportunity!If you're interested, please:1) Email with your Resume/Questions 2) OR call me at the number belowBest Regards,Breanna SaumRecruiting ConsultantAll Medical Personnel - Nursing & Allied HealthDirect: Main: Connect with us2015 Best Places to Work in North Texas Keyphrases: rehabilitation jobs
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, LLC, New England , Travel RN-Rehab/Long Term Care, Healthcare , Augusta, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!