Company: Monarch Communities
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Description
Spring Meadows features spacious Independent Living, Assisted
Living and Mosaic by Monarch Memory Care apartments just moments
from downtown Trumbull, CT. Our community strikes the perfect
balance between the calm and seclusion of a countryside while being
close to major attractions and mass transit in New York City. At
Spring Meadows, we take pride in knowing that our residents receive
top-tier services and amenities, from our personable team that is
committed to delivering an excellent experience to the feeling of
being surrounded by extended family and friends.The heart of
Monarch Communities is wellness. The belief that the built
environment has the capacity to transform lives by creating spaces
which inspire our residents, staff, and guests to live healthier,
stronger, and more fulfilling lives is the catalyst behind
Monarch's architecture. In every aspect of our communities, Monarch
prioritizes the health of our residents and staff by providing an
environment specifically designed around wellness. Monarch creates
a place where residents and staff can be nourished in spirit, body,
and mind.Job Description
Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of resident's apartments
and common areas as assigned by the Maintenance Director.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide housekeeping services in resident apartments by
sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, emptying trash,
and laundering linens.
- Ensure common areas are kept clean and sanitized as
- Handle and store all cleaning chemicals in accordance with OSHA
- Maintain housekeeping storage areas are clean and
- Report maintenance issues to the Maintenance Director
- Ensure safety issues are reported immediately (broken glass,
water leaks, broken locks, broken toilets, etc.)Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Previous experience in cleaning
- Dependable and responsible
- Ability to communicate with residentsPhysical Abilities
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is often
required to stand, walk, sit, use fine and gross motor skills,
reach with hands and arms, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk,
hear, and smell.
- An individual in this position will be required to lift or
carry weight in up to 50 lbs. Intermittent physical activity
includes lifting and supporting residents. The associate must use
proper body mechanics.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines.COVID-19 vaccination required.
Keywords: Monarch Communities, New England , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Trumbull, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!