Company: Flik Hospitality Group
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Flik Hospitality Group
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time COOK position.
- Location: LL Bean - 5 Campus Dr., Freeport, ME 04033. Note:
online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T Monday through Friday, shifts from 06:00AM -
- Requirement: Must have prior Cook and /or Food service
Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available Free meals! Choose from
a delicious variety of fresh food served daily. Receive two free
meals for every shift worked. Additionally, free uniforms and
laundering service available at select locations. We Make Applying
Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to
75000 and search requisition ID number . The advertised program is
an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with
Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may
apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our
success - we invite you to start your journey with us today! What
makes FLIK click What makes FLIK click? Our people. The decisions,
actions and attitudes of our associates earn the trust and loyalty
of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and we know how
to grow them. It starts with hiring people who share our passion
for food and hospitality. Once we find the right talent, we
encourage, value and recognize their contributions. We keep our
people renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on training
and educating them about the latest trends. We give them a stake in
successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do and they
love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK
difference. Where a job isn't merely a job but the start of a
career where you can flourish. Job Summary
Summary: Prepares food in accordance with applicable federal, state
and corporate standards, guidelines and regulations with
established policies and procedures. Ensures quality food service
is provided at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares high-quality food items according to standardized
recipes and instructions to meet production, delivery and service
- Serves meals or prepares for delivery by using correct
portioning, meeting outlined standards, ensuring that food is at
the correct temperature and is attractive and tasty. Tastes all
prepared food items.
- Uses established ticket collection procedures during service.
Responsible for records from area worked during service
- Cleans kitchen after preparation and serving, maintaining high
standards of cleanliness. Stores or discards excess food in
accordance with safe food-handling procedures.
- Keeps refrigerators and storerooms clean and neat. Ensures food
and supply items are stored per standards.
- Operates and maintains kitchen equipment as instructed.
- Assists in production planning, record keeping and reporting as
- Assists in the ordering and receiving of all food and supplies
- Reports needed maintenance, faulty equipment or accidents to
the supervisor immediately.
- Attends in-service and safety meetings.
- Maintains good working relationships with coworkers, customers,
administrators and managers.
- Performs job safely while maintaining a clean, safe work
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at FLIK are
offered many fantastic benefits. Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program In addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry Compass Group is
an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance). Req ID: req_classification
Keywords: Flik Hospitality Group, New England , COOK (FULL-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Freeport, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!