Starbucks Barista - Team Crew Member
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Join us and inspire with every cup! At Starbucks, it's all about
connection. People are at the heart of who we are, especially the
people that are a part of our store team. We connect with each
other, our customers and our communities to make a positive impact
every day. We believe in working together to make a difference and
in celebrating our shared success, which is why we call ourselves
Starbucks "partners." Starbucks is a place of warmth and belonging,
where everyone is welcome, and we value the unique experiences that
each partner brings to our team! As a Starbucks barista, you'll
create the Starbucks Experience for our customers through excellent
service and expertly-crafted products. You'll be in an energetic
store environment where you'll have the ability to master your food
& beverage craft, work alongside friends and meet new people every
day. A cup of coffee and smile can go a long way, and we believe
our baristas have the power to be the best moment in each
customer's day. True to Our Mission & Values , working together we
can inspire and nurture the human spirit - one person, one cup and
one neighborhood at a time. You'd make a great barista if you:
- Consider yourself a "people person," and enjoy meeting
- Love working as a team and appreciate the chance to
- Understand how to create a great customer service
- Have a focus on quality and take pride in your work.
- Are open to learning new things (especially the latest beverage
- Are comfortable with responsibilities like cash-handling and
- Can keep cool and calm in a fast-paced, energetic work
- Can maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Have excellent communications skills. From free coffee to
competitive pay, Starbucks is proud to offer a comprehensive
compensation and benefits package to our eligible part-time and
full-time partners. Benefits include 100% tuition coverage through
our Starbucks College Achievement Plan , health coverage with a
variety of plans to choose from, and stock & savings programs like
our equity reward program, Bean Stock . What's more, Starbucks
offers flexible scheduling and opportunities for paid time off.
Visit for details.
Keywords: Starbucks, New England , Starbucks Barista - Team Crew Member, Hospitality & Tourism , Saco, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!