Retail Merchandising Associate
Company: The Home Depot
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job Description Merchandising Execution Associates (MEAs) ensure
that the products are stocked and properly merchandised to provide
the customer the best possible shopping experience while always
keeping safety, accuracy and efficiency at the forefront.
- Executing price changes, product rotation, and special projects
designed to improve how products are displayed to the customer and
to meet our suppliers needs and expectations. Enables Sales/Enable
- Execute strategies and ensure products are displayed correctly
to drive sales.
- Build displays and fixtures while utilizing basic hand tools
and power tools in addition to refreshing display
material/signage/brochures. Operational Commitments
- MEAs work in teams, with on-site supervision and provide
service to multiple departments in the store which requires
repetitive lifting, bending, and operating lift equipment.
- MEAs build and maintain strong relationships with store
associates and provide superior customer service to both internal
and external customers. Day positions, Overnight positions, and
Overnight travel positions available
Full Time or Part Time
Overnight travel positions typically service a multi-store, weekly
rotation within a 30-mile radius. This role does include mileage
Pay Rate: -
Keywords: The Home Depot, New England , Retail Merchandising Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Somersworth, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!