Sales Lead - White House Black Market - Clinton Crossing Outlet
Company: White House Black Market
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Easy to apply. Seasonal positions available. Flexible hours.
Join our fashion-obsessed team, dedicated to a styling and social
experience that makes women feel beautiful. POSITION OBJECTIVE: The
Sales Lead is responsible for supporting Management in in promoting
a customer and product-focused sales culture, where our values and
guiding principles are at the forefront of all store operations,
including great customer experience and maximum profitability. We
love what we do, and believe that with our teams, we are the most
amazing place to work, learn, and grow! FUNCTIONAL
RESPONSIBILITIES: Drive for Results
- Establishes and communicates clear expectations, holding store
team and themselves accountable for achieving all brand,
performance, and behavior standards.
- Performs and oversees basic operational activities such as
opening and closing duties, and merchandise flow processes.
- Supervises associates engaged in sales, inventory receipt,
reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
Utilizes weekly schedules to ensure proper floor coverage within
fiscal guidelines. Maintains knowledge of current sales and
promotions; presents and displays merchandise in accordance with
current promotions and standards.
- Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss
prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
- Develops a high-performance culture, motivating sales team to
meet assigned sales and productivity goals; meets personal sales
- Trains and coaches to ensure selling team is fluent in all
aspects of product knowledge on line and in store.
- Trains, coaches and assists with locate fulfillment and
selling. Build High Performing Teams
- Motivates and inspires store team, promoting a shared vision
while modeling core values.
- Promotes an inclusive, collaborative approach to problem
- Communicates with store teams and Store Management to
effectively lead positive change.
- Seeks personal developmental opportunities and readily solicits
feedback to build leadership skill set. Customer Experience
- Models, teaches, and promotes the Most Amazing Personal Service
(MAPS) principles and standards, offering a cohesive omni channel
- Models sales expectations by utilizing various techniques and
communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends
merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise
based on customer needs and desires.
- Builds and maintains a solid customer following through
clienteling and wardrobing.
- Ensures prompt resolution of customer concerns.
- Ensures a fast and efficient register experience, remaining
current on policies regarding payments, coupon acceptance, returns
and exchanges, security practices and other applicable
- Ensures team maintains consistent client communication through
utilization of customer book, rewards program participation, and
customer capture sign up. Talent
- Supports, implements, and provides follow-up for all training
programs, seminars, etc.
- Assists in the development of store associates; interprets Key
Performance Indicator reports and delivers coaching as needed;
provides feedback to Store Manager for associate performance
appraisals and evaluations.
- Drives associate and team engagement by recognizing and
rewarding employees for outstanding performance.
- Ensures that Store Team adheres to all employment practices and
policies. Other duties as assigned. This position may be found in
multiple brands. Some duties may vary from brand to brand.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year retail or sales management experience preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to learn or adapt to technology provided by the
- Knowledge of administrative aspects of store operations
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a
- Able to communicate with customers
- Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to
ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to
work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and
holidays is required PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Constant Walking/Standing- 67-100% of 8-hour shift
- Occasional Lifting up to 50 lbs.- 1-33% of 8-hour shift
- Frequent Climbing- 34%-66% of 8-hour shift Compensation for
this position starts at $14.00/hour or city/local minimum wage as
applicable. Store associates are eligible for incentive
compensation based on factors including store sales, metrics and
trends as well as budgets and/or other variables based on the
position and hours worked. Chico's FAS, Inc. reserves the right to
amend incentive compensation at any time at its discretion.
Due to our growth, we are always accepting applications for top
talent to join our store teams. When we do have an open position,
we will review your application to determine if your qualifications
are a match with our position requirements. You may apply to any
location or position at any time; however, the position to which
you apply may not currently be open. Accommodation is available to
applicants for employment with disabilities. To request
accommodation during the application process, please contact your
local Store Manager for assistance.
3600 Clinton Crossing Outlet Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal
opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry,
physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy,
childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic
information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category
protected under federal, state, or local law. Apply Now
Keywords: White House Black Market, New England , Sales Lead - White House Black Market - Clinton Crossing Outlet, Hospitality & Tourism , Clinton, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!