Company: Sugarbush Resort
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Seasonal RESORT OVERVIEW: Sugarbush Resort is a year-round
destination offering some of the best skiing and riding in the
east, an award-winning ski school, mountain biking, golf, disc
golf, an array of dining venues, and a fully appointed Health and
Recreation Center. Do you want to join an all-star team dedicated
to delivering an unparalleled guest experience? Make this your best
season yet by joining the team at Sugarbush and taking advantage of
everything Vermont has to offer. BESIDES GETTING PAID TO WORK AT AN
INCREDIBLE RESORT, WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU? : Our investment in each
employee includes a comprehensive wellness initiative, unwavering
commitment to safety, growth opportunities, and a wide variety of
resort benefits. Employees get to take advantage of our 4000+ acre
playground including skiing, golf, mountain activities, health club
membership, resort discounts, and more, so it's easy to share your
enthusiasm for Sugarbush with our guests. POSITION SUMMARY: Join
our food & beverage team in creating high-quality food in a unique
atmosphere while working in a fast-paced environment alongside
dedicated professionals. We are hiring Line Cooks with all levels
of skill, and experience and have a wide variety of dining outlets
ranging from high-volume, fast paced restaurants to full service
- Prepare food to the standards of the highest quality in a
timely and efficient manner.
- Set up stations according to kitchen guidelines, safety
standards, and dining event needs.
- Work cooperatively, efficiently, and effectively as part of a
dedicated and dynamic team.
- Continually develop cooking skills and methods and master a
variety of cuisines.
- Conduct other duties as assigned by the kitchen manager/chef
when needed. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be able to succeed in a fast-paced environment, have a
demonstrated ability to work on a team, and must be able to stand
in a confined area for extended periods of time.
- Requires ability to lift 30 to 50 lbs.
- Timeliness and reliability are essential. Must be available to
work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Previous culinary experience is preferred. Sugarbush Resort is
an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Sugarbush Resort, New England , Line Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Lebanon, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!