Posted on: January 27, 2023
We are searching for qualified customer service reps with
personality and people skills. We're growing so fast it's hard to
keep up, and that means Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow
(if that's what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond.
Whether it's your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, drop us a
line. We're bound to have just the thing for you.JOB
- You must be 16 years of age or older.
- General job duties for all store team members
- Operate all equipment.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area,
- Prepare product.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily.Communication
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers
to process orders both over the
- phone and in person.Essential Functions/Skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and
quickly (may use calculator).
- Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly
and accurately make precise movements with speed.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch
Keywords: Domino's, New England , Pizza Maker, Hospitality & Tourism , Merrimack, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!