Human Resources Temp
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:At Crowe, you have the
opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today's complex
business issues. Crowe's accounting, consulting, and technology
personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and
understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling
technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable
results that help clients build business value. Our focus on
emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal
career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm
that is routinely recognized as a "Best Place to Work." We are 75
years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!Job
Description:This position will provide support to the people
operations team. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Conduct exit interviews at specific levels
- Analyze exit interview data and identify trends that speak to
issues facing the practice
- Assist with analyzing employee survey results and creating
- Prepare a variety of reports
- Recognition Program
- BU Onboarding
- Flexible Work Arrangement Process
- Minimum of 2 years of HR experience
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Professionalism: requires diplomacy, confidentiality, and
maturity in dealing with sensitive information.
- High level of organizational skills, including great attention
to detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written; must be
able to work and communicate with varying levels of clients.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others and also work
independently to meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational, time management and logical thinking
- Experience working with data, and an analytical skill set.
- Agility, able to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt as
there is change. support others in dealing effectively with
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted
At Crowe, we know that great peopleare what makes a great firm. We
value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits
package. Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values
diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis
with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and
aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper!
More about Crowe:
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting,
consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses
its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and
private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with
tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized
by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work.
Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe
Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world.
The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and
advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the
Crowe LLP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws.CategoryHuman Resources Assistants, Except Payroll and
TimekeepingExperience2 to 20+ yearsJob typeFull time
Keywords: Crowe, New England , Human Resources Temp, Human Resources , Lewiston, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!