Company: Creative Financial Staffing LLC
Posted on: November 23, 2021
CFS-Technology is hiring a Full-Desk Recruiter focused on client
management and talent acquisition in the Connecticut territory. We
provide top-tier IT talent to our clients through a "matchmaking"
process. Nearly every business has IT needs these days, so your
possibilities are endless! A quick rundown of the job:
- Connect with hiring managers to discover job openings and sell
our staffing services.
- Build a book of business and skillfully manage your accounts to
ensure successful placement, fix any issues, encourage growth.
- Network and establish relationships with local professionals in
every subset of tech work.
- Create and maintain a list of vetted candidates, as well as
collaborate with your team to find the best possible fit for each
job. What sets CFS apart?
- Employee-Centric: We are a 100% employee-owned company. We only
promote from within, and we focus heavily on career growth &
development. We will provide you with the tools to succeed and
trust in your ability to execute independently.
- Long Term Wealth: We have one of the highest per-desk averages
in the staffing industry. We not only provide 401k matching, but
you will receive free investments in our company stock.
- Perfect Size: We are a national company with nearly 40
locations, but each office has under a dozen people. You will work
closely with your team AND be in direct communication with company
- Company Culture: We pride ourselves on being the right mix of
driven and fun. We know that people are unpredictable and sometimes
you have laugh off the deals-gone-south. But we are competitive, we
keep pushing and always recognize one another's success. (Remember
- the better we do, the better the company does and the more money
we all make as shareholders!)
- Stability: We have been continually growing for nearly 30
years. We started as an elite Accounting and Finance staffing
agency out of CPA firms, giving us a solid reputation in the
financial world. No matter the economy, people need accountants and
technical support, which means our services are always in demand.
Since our IT Division is newer, you will more room to make a huge
impact on our company, with the solid backing of an established
firm. Ideal Fit for this Role:
- 2+ of experience in sales or staffing (this is an Associate-Mid
- Tech-savvy and self-motivated, with hunger for learning!
- Independent, confident
- Organized, detail-oriented, great time-management skills
- Familiar with B2B and/or Inside sales, wants to have full
ownership over their accounts
- Makes friends easily, retains clients, has a great sense of
- Likes to "hunt" and make money! Benefits include:
- Base salary + uncapped commission + tiered structure
- Sales contests and prizes (including trips to tropical
- Comprehensive new hire training at "CFS University" + ongoing
- Insurance: health, dental, vision, life. FSA, HSA, commuter
- 401K+ match and Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays Contact: Alex Cuttitta
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing LLC, New England , Technical Recruiter, Human Resources , Shelton, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!