Human Resources Business Partner
Posted on: June 25, 2022
LocationWilton - CT, USTeamHRExperience8+ yearsDegreeBachelorJob
CategoryOther job categories
Introduction to the jobAs a Human Resources Business Partner,
you'll make a real difference as a key member of the ASML HR Team
where you will provide knowledge and expertise while tackling
multiple tasks to support growing business sectors.To achieve this,
you will be using your unique mix of technical, creative and
interpersonal skills.Role and responsibilities
- Lead /manage talent selection and onboarding, talent succession
and development,employee engagement, employee relations, and
organization development andchange initiatives.
- Partner with3rd party and internal recruiting teams to execute
on hiring plans.
- Coachmanagers through the employee development process
including leadershipsuccession planning, assisting managers create
quality employeedevelopment action plans, and other special
initiatives in support ofemployee / leadership
- Developactions, in partnership with the management team, to
enhance employeeengagement initiatives focused on organizational
climate and culturechange.
- Overseemoderately complex level employee relations issues
including factgathering, analysis, recommendations, and performance
improvementprogress. Coach the manager on conflict resolution and
- Guidemanagers and employees through the annual HR program cycle
includingperformance management, salary planning, employee
development, and otherrelated annual programs.
- Deliver HRsupport to supervisors/managers with focus on high
touch coaching andprogram support.
- Assist infacilitating workshops on various HR programs and
- Gatherstatistics and metrics (headcount, turnover, talent
movement, HR programexecution) and provide analysis and
recommendations based on the data.
- Specialprojects as assigned.Education and experience
- Bachelor'sDegree in Human Resources, Organizational Behavior or
related degree and a minimum of 8 years of relevant
- Pro-activethinker with ability to manage multiple projects and
- Analyticalskills including data and trend analysis and
- Higheststandards of ethics and good business acumen.
- Proficientin MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and HRIS/SAP or
similar.SkillsWorking at the cutting edge of tech, you'll always
have new challenges and new problems to solve - and working
together is the only way to do that. You won't work in a silo.
Instead, you'll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment
where you'll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is
always space for creative and unique points of view. You'll have
the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and
To thrive in this job, you'll need the following skills:
- Excellentcommunication skills (verbal and written).
- Stronginterpersonal relationship skills.
- Conflictresolution skills with attention to details.
- Ability towork in a fast paced and ever-changing work
environment.Diversity & InclusionASML is an Equal Opportunity
Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and
inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit,
hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize
that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of
our company.Other information
- Thisposition is located on-site in Wilton, CT.It requires
onsitepresence to attend in-person work-related events, trainings
and meetingsand to further ensure teamwork, collaboration and
- A flexibleworkplace arrangement may be available to employees
working in rolesconducive to remote work (up to two days a
week).EOE AA M/F/Veteran/DisabilityNeed to know more about applying
for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked
Keywords: ASML, New England , Human Resources Business Partner, Human Resources , Wilton, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!