Employment Support Professional Needed for Non-Profit
Company: PathWays of the River Valley
Posted on: January 28, 2023
$1,000 Hiring Bonus!!
Are you looking for a meaningful and rewarding career?As an
Employment Support Professional (ESP), you will provide on-the-job
assistance to those with barriers to employment. The position
includes assessing vocational abilities and safety skills as well
as coordination of career activities including; interviewing,
filling out job applications, resume writing, assistance with job
placement as needed as well as on-the-job supports. On-the-job
supports include role modeling, problem-solving, interpersonal
skills, and mentoring the individual to create success on career
paths in a variety of employment environments. You cross-train with
your team members as well as coach employers and other community
members on how to provide quality supports for individuals. Your
home base is our Lebanon office; however, most of your days are
spent at various community and employer settings within Sullivan
and Lower Grafton counties in New Hampshire. Specific
- Support individuals on the job site ensuring proper mentoring
and success in the role based on the specific job duties the
individual will be performing.
- Promote independence with job functions and provide skills
training for how employees perform successfully on the job while
modeling professional behavior in the workplace.
- Help design plans and work with employees onsite to create a
successful "fade" program and be a resource to the job site for
- Provide supports while considering the preferences of
individuals. Actively encourage choice-making.
- Assist in developing the Individual Service Plan (ISP), provide
information for assessments, develop implementation strategies for
goals/objectives, and monitor the delivery and quality of
- Complete all necessary documentation as specified by both the
department as well as the ISP. The documentation includes though is
not limited to monthly Progress notes, incident reports, data
collections, probes, and individual data.
- Demonstrate an awareness of and respect for each person's
legal, civil, and human rights- including maintaining the
confidentiality of information regarding the individual. Ensure the
respect and dignity of people with developmental disabilities as
well as report any safety, health, or human rights concerns
immediately to the Supervisor.
- Attend team meetings, agency meetings, training, and seminars
- Perform all delegated responsibilities, which may include
filing, updating data collection tasks, and other activities
related to the provision of supports and services.Qualifications:
- HS Diploma or GED is required and an associate's degree in
human services or related field is highly preferred.
- Have or be willing to take ACRE (Association of Community
Rehabilitation Educators) training.
- Previous human services, developmental disabilities, or human
resources experience is a plus, and strong problem-solving skills
are a must.
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving history is
required.Benefits:Medical, Dental, Vision, 403B, Excellent Paid
Time Off, Voluntary Life Insurance, Employer-paid Short Term
Disability, Employer-paid Life Insurance, Flexible Spending
Accounts, Mileage pad for work-related travel to job sites,
trainings, etc.All applicants must be fully vaccinated against
Keywords: PathWays of the River Valley, New England , Employment Support Professional Needed for Non-Profit, Human Resources , Lebanon, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!