Security Officer - DEEP RIVER - Full Time 3rd Shift - Weekends Included - $16.33/hr
Company: SMG Corporate Services
Location: Deep River
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Security Officer - DEEP RIVER - Full Time 3rd Shift - Weekends
Included - $16.33/hrJob Skills/RequirementsOur Security Officers
are proficient and strive to support our Company's sole purpose
which is to protect and secure the businesses we serve. We are
seeking individuals capable of monitoring, analyzing and
identifying situations and determining the best approach to resolve
the situations they encounter. Ideal candidate will have excellent
customer service skills, impressive ability to communicate well
with other, and ability to think critically in any situation. Job
Information:Deep River, CT$16.00/hr Specific Duties and Job
- Perform security patrols of designated areas by foot or
- Observe for any conditions that may create security concerns or
- Respond to emergency situations and/or alarms and contact
appropriate emergency services based upon situation.
- Monitor for the presence of unauthorized persons
- Maintain access control of premises and monitors entrances and
- Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and
- Provide high level of customer service and assistance to
clients, client employees and visitors in a courteous and
professional manner Minimum Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 18 years of age or older
- Security experience preferred
- Must posses a State Issued License as Security Officer (where
applicable) or meet qualifications to complete state required
Security Officer Affidavit/Registration.
- Successfully pass a background check that includes personal
references, criminal history, employment, drug screening &
education verification, DMV check and credit check if
- Have access to reliable transportation Knowledge Skills and
- Good working knowledge of Security Operations.
- Understanding of Safety Practices in a Business
- Ability to provide high level of Customer Service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be computer proficient
- Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use
speech and hearing in communicating with the public and co-workers,
giving and receiving instructions
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in various environments including but not
limited to adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain, heat. Key
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Must be able to manage stressful situations and maintain their
own composure throughout.
- Must maintain ethical conduct at all times.
- Must be able to communicate instructions in a clear and concise
- Must be Customer/Client focused.
- Must be able to actively listen to others.
- Must be able to think critically in all situations.SSC is the
corporate services provider our clients rely on to ensure the
health, safety and efficiency of their people.As a fully integrated
provider of uniformed security, investigative, and consulting
services, we provide the highest levels of asset protection to
hundreds of customers and maintain a strong force of professionally
trained Security Officers.Industry leading comprehensive benefits
package including:For Part Time positions:Weekly pay checks; No
Charge Uniforms; training for State mandated security guard
license; training for Red Cross/AED/CPR - where required by client
sites.For Full Time positions:Weekly pay checks;
Medical/Dental/Vision; Company paid life insurance; 401k; Paid time
off/Holidays; No Charge Uniforms; Bereavement pay; Short-term
disability/cancer expense insurance/accident insurance/hospital
indemnity; Training for State mandated security guard license and
Red Cross/AED/CPR - where required by client sites.SSC, Inc. is an
Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by law. #ZRPIe19b1531edcd-31181-33733531
Keywords: SMG Corporate Services, New England , Security Officer - DEEP RIVER - Full Time 3rd Shift - Weekends Included - $16.33/hr, Human Resources , Deep River, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!