Customer Software Operations Lead
Company: CTI Education Group
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job Description - Customer Software Operations Lead (200008ZN)
Job Description Customer Software Operations Lead - ( 200008ZN )
Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join
us and take part in the autonomous and connected car revolution at
Valeo! The--Software Team Leader--will h ierarchically manage a
group of software engineers / technicians--to--ensure the right
level of capabilities, competencies and expertise are deploying and
implementing "state of the art" standards, processes, methods and
tools by participating in the improvement of software standards,
processes, methods and tools, checking and auditing the
implementation of those standards (RAISE).
- Manage his team of engineers and technicians (yearly reviews,
meetings, missions, objectives)
- Define the necessary qualifications and training plan for his
team with the support of management
- Allocate team staff to the projects activities
- Propose trainings and career evolutions with the support of
- Contribute to the recruitment of the members of the
- Propose and follow the budget for the team
- Responsible of the Team Efficiency Plan and achievements
- Deploy the Engineering process, methodology and tools defined
by / together with the M--tier Mngr / Dir
- Participate to the definition of processes, methods and the
tools necessary to properly handle projects
- Ensure the full deployment of 5 axes methodology
- Participate to the improvement of the software standards,
methods & tools
- Create and follow Lessons Learned to capitalize know-how.
- Support RAISE team by ensuring knowledge, training and
implementation of the standards
- Review and challenge Destandardization requests before
- Ensure that each single design is achieving the highest level
of Robust design. Let's talk about you...
- You have completed a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science,
Software Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years' experience leading, managing
or supervising personnel in the field of software development,
preferably in the automotive industry.
- You have 5+ years' experience of hands-on software development,
including embedded software, and are well versed in C/C++
- You are experienced leading a team of software engineers and
can provide adequate support by training them on the software
development cycle, software project management and Agile
methodology, product planning and luanches.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and
verbal, the ability and confidence to present professional material
to team members, peers, managers and customers.
- You are proficient working autonomously in a remote setting,
without supervision, and able to complete tasks accurately and on
time. In addition...
- You have experience working on driving assistance technology (
ADAS) and Aspice standards is preferred Thanks to its strategy
based on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of the three revolutions
that are revolutionizing the automobile: the electrification of the
vehicle, the advent of the autonomous and connected vehicle, and
the development of digital mobility. Revolutions that Valeo has
anticipated and that are today synonymous with great career
opportunities, including abroad! At Valeo, innovation is driven by
diversity, authenticity and the energy of its talents. Would you
like to live new technological and human adventures? Join Valeo and
its 111,600 employees in 33 countries! Primary Location :
US-MI-Troy Job : Research and Development Organization : 12L Vision
Systems Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job Employee Status :
Regular Job Type : Regular Job Posting : 20/01/2021, 8:06:47 PM
Valeo is an automotive supplier and partner to automakers
worldwide. As a technology company, we design innovative solutions
for smart mobility, with a particular focus on intuitive driving
and reducing CO emissions. 2
Keywords: CTI Education Group, New England , Customer Software Operations Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Troy, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!